SwissDRG AG Grouper Documentation
The JavaGrouper 1.1.0 is a reimplementation of the older C based grouper kernel. The grouper logic remains the same. However there are some differences to the old grouper kernel, especially regarding non-functional features:
- The new grouper kernel is fully based on Java; insofar it is platform independent.
- The new grouper kernel supports concurrent grouping of patient cases. Once loaded, a grouper kernel can be used in concurrent environments without further measures.
- The old binary grouper specifications can no longer be used. The new specifications are in JSON.
Java version: 1.6
- Supplement Grouping
- Calculation of Transfer Discounts
Input and Output Formats
The Batch Grouper requires/supports several input formats:
- Batchgrouper 2017 Format
- Batchgrouper Input Format, see section 1.1 of this document:
DE, FR, IT
- BFS Format: the official BAG format as defined here
- URL Patient Case Format: Coming Soon tm
The batchgrouper produces one output format. It is described in section 1.3 of the already mentioned
DE, FR, IT